The Canadian Insurance Manager’s Association Scholarship will serve to recognize the improved academic achievement of a BBA or Honours Economics student with a demonstrated interest in insurance. The Canadian Insurance Claim’s Managers’ Association wishes to recognize a student who is not the “typical” awards recipient, but who shows excellent potential, as measured by improvement in the Grade Point Average since their first year of studies; awarded to the student who has demonstrated the greatest academic improvement, as measured by increase in GPA from years 1 through 3.
– Recipients must be in fourth year of the BBA or Honours Economics program, with a demonstrated interest in the Insurance field;
– enrolled in or successfully completed BU353, and will be enrolled in BU419(Property & Liability Insurance) and BU 429 (Capital Market Issues with Property & Liability Insurance);
– recipients will have demonstrated good character, an individual who the faculty members teaching the insurance concentration courses deem worthy of winning an award, but who has not and will not be awarded any existing scholarships available to students in the insurance concentration;
– in the event that multiple students qualify for the scholarship under the above terms, the award will go to the individual who has demonstrated the most extra curricular university involvement as determined by their application;
– Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident (landed immigrant) or Protected Person.
Study Subject(s): BBA or Honours Economics
Course Level: Undergraduate (4th year)
Scholarship Provider: Canadian Insurance Claim’s Managers’ Association
Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
Scholarship Application Deadline: 17 October 2011
121 total views, 1 views today